NETWORKING & SYSTEMS
Purchasing new computers and hardware is easy, every retailer will sell you whatever they have in stock or on special. How do you know what is best for your business? At Computer Troubleshooters our business is managing IT networks and ongoing computer performance, we don’t derive the majority of our income from hardware sales. We can help design the right specifications for your needs on a holistic basis. If you purchase the hardware we will integrate it into your network.
In putting together a network solution, upgrade or a simple hardware addition we can help in recommending the solution, quote on purchasing (if required) and integrating. This includes migrating data from an old computer/server to new hardware.
- Wireless routers – The quick and inexpensive alternative to fixed wire networks.
- Firewalls – Hardware based firewalls offering protection, flexibility and management.
- Switches – For the efficient transfer of information between multiple computers.
- Desktop computers – Customised to your specific requirements, applications and business plans.
- Desktop monitors – Energy efficient space saving flat screen monitors are available in many sizes.
- Laptop computers – Laptop specifications vary incredibly and need to take applications and storage requirement into account.
- Servers – As your business grows a server can provide access to email, calendaring, centralised file sharing, back ups and even remote secure access.
- Software upgrades – Upgrade paths to Windows 7 and Office 2010 are now available.
- Storage devices – Onsite external storage devices provide fast retrieval of recently deleted and archived files.
- Printers – Printer specifications vary considerably on networking capabilities,paper handling speeds and toner costs. We can recommend a solution that takes into account business needs as well as both upfront and ongoing costs.
“CT Strathpine have looked after our business for over 4 years. The team have assisted in installing new equipment, maintaining our existing computers, setting up our network, internet and email. The IT support they provide to us is invaluable – it is like having your own IT department.” Steve Bennett. Koala Car Sales -Strathpine.
System 1: Standard Office Computer
Intel Core i3 (Ivy Bridge) 3.1Ghz Processor, Asus P8H61-M-LX (no DVI), 8Gb DDR3-1333 System Memory, 500Gb Sata Hard Disk Drive, On-board Intel Graphics, 24x Sata DVD/CD Burner, Codegen 450watt Black Silver Tower Case, Microsoft USB Desktop 600 Keyboard/Mouse, 22 inch LCD Widescreen Monitor, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Windows8 also available.
without keyboard, mouse or monitor $725
System 3: i5 Gaming/Graphics/RAID Computer
Intel Core i5 2500, 3.3Ghz Processor, Socket 1155 RAID Motherboard, 8Gb DDR3-1333 System Memory, 1Tb Sata Hard Disk Drive, GT430 1Gb PCI-E Video Card, Dual Layer DVD/CD Burner, Codegen 450watt Black Silver Tower Case, Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, 24 inch LCD Widescreen Monitor, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Windows8 also available
System 4: i7 Gaming/Graphics/RAID Computer
Intel Core i7 2600, 3.4Ghz Processor, Socket 1155 RAID Motherboard, 8Gb DDR3-1333 System Memory, 1Tb Sata3 Hard Disk Drive, nVidia GTS450 1Gb Gaming graphics, 24x Sata DVD/CD Burner, Codegen 450watt Black Tower Case, Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, 24 inch LCD, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Windows8 also available.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices include GST. All warranties will be handled by Computer Troubleshooters. All computers and accessories have a 12 month warranty and are not covered by any other warranty. All monitors are covered by the manufacturers’ warranty and not handled by Computer Troubleshooters. Unless stated, all warranties are assumed to be RTB (Return to Base). Warranty handled in our workshop. Software issues are not covered by any warranties.
Networking & Systems Strathpine, Brendale, Lawnton, Petrie, Sandgate, Shorncliffe & Bracken Ridge.